HyGenikx HGX-T-20S-NA Air & Surface Sterilizer 215 sq.ft.
HyGenikx, Mechline's revolutionary air and surface hygiene system, is proven to eradicate bacteria and viruses throughout the food service and hospitality environment—providing 24/7 hygiene and safety protection. HyGenikx has also been proven to extend the life and quality of fresh perishable food, which can significantly reduce food waste and cost. The compact, wall-mounted unit utilizes a combination of the most effective and refined air and surface sterilization technologies available to help prevent the spread of harmful viruses and bacteria to customers and staff, as well as neutralizing all odors.
- For room size 107 ft² to 215 ft²
- Kills Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Safe to use and for the environment
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to deplete harmful Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
- Improves infection control for staff and customers
- Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce
- Low power consumption, 9-13W
- Easy to change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs