Salvajor 300-PSM Pot & Pan ScrapMaster Disposal System
Pot/Pan ScrapMaster, scrapping, pre-flushing & disposing system with water recirculation, large top opening to accommodate pots & pans, 3 HP disposer, salvage basin & silverware trap, stainless steel construction, with NEMA 4 HYDROLOGIC® control panel with patented operator sensor, water saving mode, safety line disconnect & LCD readout, UL, CSA, CE, NSF
HOW IT WORKS
- Hot and cold-water pass through a water blender set at 107˚ F.
- The blended water enters the tank at the rate of 5 gallons per minute.
- Cold water is introduced directly into the disposer grind chamber at the rate of 2 gallons per minute.
- The ScrapMaster pump recirculates water through the gusher tube.
- As dishes are passed through the water plume, they are scrapped and pre-rinsed at the same time.
- Water falls through the separator and returns to the tank reservoir while the waste falls into the disposer.