Cres Cor CO151FUA12DE Mobile Cook NHold Convection Oven Food Cabinet
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Fully insulated Roast-N-Hold gentle convection oven designed for flavorful results by slow roasting.
• Slow convected air system promotes natural browning for flavor and seals in natural juices. Slow roasting means 15% to 20% less shrinkage.
• Full 8000 Watts of power allows for reheating of prepared meals or bulk items. Maximum temperature 350˚F. (176.5˚C.).
• Standard solid state electronic control with large, clean, easy-to-read and operate LED digital display to ensure holding at precise food temperatures.
• 18 factory or field programmed roast & hold cycles. Each programmed menu can be customized for exact time and temperature needs.
• Standard with probe cooking, includes one 6" food temperature probe.
• Non-venting oven, permitted by most local codes, provides easy, inexpensive installation.
• Stainless steel construction throughout for ease of cleaning.
• Smooth interior coved corners prevent food particle/grease buildup.
• Field reversible insulated Dutch doors prevent temperature loss. Silicone door gaskets for proper seal. High temperature ceramic magnetic latches for “easy open” and security during transport.
• Safety conscious anti-microbial latches protect against spreading germs. Standard with right hand hinging; left hand hinging available upon request.
• Chrome plated wire universal angles accommodate a large variety of pan sizes on adjustable 1-1/2" spacing. Supplied with 12 sets of angles and six raised wire grids.
• Heavy duty 5" swivel casters, two with brakes. Provides mobility when fully loaded.
ACCESSORIES and OPTIONS
(Available at extra cost):
- 1-1/2" Food Temperature Probe
- Security Panel for Controls
- Tempered Glass Door Windows
- Key Lock Latches
- Wire Grids
- Extra Universal Angles
- Perimeter Bumper
- Corner Bumpers
- Rear Push Handle 6" Dia. Casters
- Polyurethane Casters
- HACCP Documentation (built-in USB port)