American Panel AP20BCF200-3 Blast Chiller/ Shock Freezer Roll-In
HURRiCHiLL™ Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer, Roll-in, self-contained, accepts (1) mobile rack (not included) that holds (20) 12" x 20" x 2.5" or (10) 18" x 26" pan capacity (pans not included), 200 lbs. from 160° F to 38° F blast chill capacity/90 minutes, 120 lbs. 160° F to 0° F freeze capacity/240 minutes, 7" LCD touch screen controller with Quick Start & A La Carte functionality, (1) heated food probe, 208v/60/3, 19.5 amps, 2-1/2 HP, field wired to 30 amp circuit, stainless steel interior & exterior, UL CLASSIFIED EPH, ANSI/NSF, cUL (PAST MODELS: AP20BCF175-3)
- Blast chilling (soft or hard) lowers the food core temperature from 160°F to 38°F within 90 minutes.
- Shock freezing lowers the food core temperature from 160°F to 0°F within 4 hours.
- Chilling times will vary somewhat, depending on the food quantity, initial temperature, density, moisture content, specific heat, and type of container.
- The airflow has a high velocity, indirect pattern designed to cool all levels at identical rates.
- Time/temperature chilling rates meet or exceed all FDA, NSF, and state regulations.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES:
- Cabinet Sanitation
- USB HACCP Interface
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Extra Food Probes
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Condensate Evaporator
- Bumper Rail
- Thaw Package
- Probe Holder for Liquids
- Drain Line Assembly