American Panel AP5BCF45-2 Blast Chiller/ Shock Freezer Undercounter
HURRiCHiLL™ Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer, Reach-in, self-contained, (5) 12" x 20" x 2.5" pan capacity, 63 lbs. from 160° F to 38° F blast chill capacity/120 minutes, 27 lbs. 160° F to 0° F freeze capacity/240 minutes, solid-state electronic control panel with VFD display & alarms, (1) heated food probe, manual defrost, stainless steel interior & exterior, 3" casters (2 braked), 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified
- Blast chilling (soft or hard) lowers the food core temperature from 160°F to 38°F within 90 minutes.
- Shock freezing lowers the food core temperature from 160°F to 0°F within 4 hours.
- Chilling times will vary somewhat, depending on the food quantity, initial temperature, density, moisture content, specific heat, and type of container.
- The airflow has a high velocity, indirect pattern designed to cool all levels at identical rates.
- Time/temperature chilling rates meet or exceed all FDA, NSF, and state regulations.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES:
- Legs: 6" adjustable
- Wire Shelves
- Touchscreen controller
- APS-5 Equipment Stand