Vulcan K12ETT Tilting Kettle 2/3 Jacketed Electric Countertop 12 Gal.
Tilting Kettle, Electric, 12-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed countertop model, stainless steel construction with 316 series stainless steel liner, stainless steel splash proof console on right with faucet bracket, cleaning lock, 50 psi, cUL.
Model K6ETT Pictured
- 25 1/2"w. x 19 1/2"d. x 33"h.
- Ellipsoidal bottom kettle liner formed and fully welded type 316 and type 304 stainless steel designed to operate at a maximum of 50 PSI (3.4 kg/cm).
- Jacket contains water, rust inhibitor and antifreeze mixed to protect to 30° below zero.
- Removable electric elements are field serviceable.
- Stainless steel tilt handle can be mounted on either the right or left.
- Two position tilt lock, upright, 100° for emptying and cleaning.
- Stainless steel water tight control housing located on the right. controls include a power switch, indicator light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off.
- Faucet Bracket
- Mounting base includes lugs for bolting to counter top or floor stand.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 & 240/60-50/3 & 240/60-50/1
- cULus, UL/EPH ANSI/NSF Standard #4.