Vulcan K6ETT Tilting Kettle 2/3 Jacketed Electric Countertop 6 Gal.
Tilting Kettle, Electric, 6-gallon true working capacity, 2/3 jacketed countertop model, stainless steel construction with 316 series stainless steel liner, stainless steel splash proof console on right with faucet bracket, cleaning lock, stainless steel tilt handle, 50 psi, cUL
- 21 3/4"w. x 15 1/2"d. x 30 1/2"h.
- Ellipsoidal bottom kettle liner formed and fully welded type 316 and type 304 stainless steel designed to operate at a maximum of 50 PSI (3.4 kg/cm).
- Jacket contains water, rust inhibitor and antifreeze mixed to protect to 30° below zero.
- Removable electric elements are field serviceable.
- Stainless steel tilt handle can be mounted on either the right or left.
- Two position tilt lock, upright, 100° for emptying and cleaning.
- Stainless steel water tight control housing located on the right. Controls include a power switch, indicator light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off.
- Faucet bracket
- Mounting base includes lugs for bolting to counter top or floor stand.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service.
- cULus, UL/EPH ANSI/NSF Standard #4.
See Specifications for Options & Accessories. Call For Pricing.