Eka MKFA 611 C TS Millenial 6 Tray Compact Electric Combi Oven
Eka Millennial 6-tray GN1/1 (12x20) Millennial COMPACT electric combi-oven with touch screen controls. Left-opening (right-hinged) door. Only 19 1/2 inches wide. Operates on 208v, choose single-phase or three-phase option. Includes six 12" x 20" stainless-steel grids, multi-point core probe, electrical cord, components necessary to connect to water supply, and standard drain components.
- (6) GN 1/1 (hotel/12”x20”) tray capacity with 2 21/32” pitch
- (6) Half-size (13”x18”) tray capacity (on grids)
- Two-year parts & labor warranty INCLUDED
- Wi-Fi connectivity INCLUDED
- Electrical cord and plug INCLUDED
- Installation kit INCLUDED
- (3) GN 1/1 stainless-steel grids INCLUDED
- Integrated automatic wash system INCLUDED
- Removable multi-point core probe INCLUDED
- Temperature range 86oF to 518oF
- Bi-directional fan
- 500 multi-step program capacity
- Pre-installed/customizable programs
- AISI 304 stainless-steel cooking chamber
- Standard door is left-opening (hinged-right)
- Door rests at 60°, 90°, 120°, 180°
- Stackable with another MKFA 611 C TS
- Adjustable feet
- Extended warranty options available. Call 800-755-4777 for details
AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Table - standard height for GN1/1 ovens MKTS11 C
Floor stand for stacked GN1/1 ovens MKT 11 DC
Mounting/stacking kit (2”) for GN1/1 ovens MKSA 11 C
GN1/1 Mounting kit w/ lateral supports MKSST 611 C
Set of four (2 with brake) casters MKKR
GN1/1 stainless-steel grid KG9GX
Sous-vide cooking probe MKSCSV
Detergent with rinse aid MKDET
Spray kit with support and tube EKKD
Warranty Information2 year parts & labor warranty. Extended warranty options available.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Shoulder of veal baked at low temperature in a vacuum bag
Discover with us the new video recipe with Eka combi oven Mod....
EKA RECIPE COLLECTION: FRESH BREAD
100 fragrant loaves made of wheat flour, super crispy outside ...
The pleasure of a story - Feva Restaurant: Chef Nicola Dinato
The brilliant food and wine critic Marco Colognese interviews ...