Eka MKFA 711 TS Millenial 7 Tray Half Size Electric Combi Oven
Eka Millennial 7-tray GN1/1 (12x20) Millennial electric combi-oven with touch screen controls. Left-opening (right-hinged) door. Includes seven 12" x 20" stainless-steel grids, multi-point core probe, electrical cord, components necessary to connect to water supply, and standard drain components.
- (7) GN 1/1 (hotel/12”x20”) tray capacity with 2 21/32” pitch
- (7) Half-size (13”x18”) tray capacity (on grids)
- Two-year parts & labor warranty INCLUDED
- Wi-Fi connectivity INCLUDED
- Electrical cord and plug INCLUDED
- Installation kit INCLUDED
- (4) GN 1/1 stainless-steel grids INCLUDED
- Integrated automatic wash system INCLUDED
- Removable multi-point core probe INCLUDED
- Temperature range 86oF to 518oF
- (2) Bi-directional fans
- 500 multi-step program capacity
- Pre-installed/customizable programs
- AISI 304 stainless-steel cooking chamber
- Standard door is left-opening (hinged-right)
- Door rests at 60°, 90°, 120°, 180°
- Stackable with MKFA 711 TS or MKFA 511 TS
- Adjustable feet
- Extended warranty options available. Call 800-755-4777 for details
AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Table - standard height for GN1/1 ovens MKTS 11
Floor stand for stacked GN1/1 ovens MKT 11 D
GN1/1 Holding cabinet MKMA 1211
Mounting/stacking kit (2”) for GN1/1 ovens MKSA 11
Mounting kit (7”) for GN1/1 ovens MKST 711
GN1/1 Mounting kit w/ lateral supports MKSST 511
Set of four (2 with brake) casters MKKR
GN1/1 stainless-steel grid KG9GX
Sous-vide cooking probe MKSCSV
Detergent with rinse aid MKDET
Spray kit with support and tube EKKD
Warranty Information2 year parts & labor warranty. Extended warranty options available.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Shoulder of veal baked at low temperature in a vacuum bag
Discover with us the new video recipe with Eka combi oven Mod....
EKA RECIPE COLLECTION: FRESH BREAD
100 fragrant loaves made of wheat flour, super crispy outside ...
The pleasure of a story - Feva Restaurant: Chef Nicola Dinato
The brilliant food and wine critic Marco Colognese interviews ...