Eka MKFA 664 TS Millenial 6 Tray Full Size Electric Combi Oven
Eka Millennial 6-tray full-size (18x26) Millennial electric combi-oven with touch screen controls. Left-opening (right-hinged) door. Holds up to 12 hotel pans side-by-side. Includes six 18" x 26" stainless-steel grids, multi-point core probe, electrical cord, components necessary to connect to water supply, and standard drain components.
- (6) 18” x26” tray capacity with 3 5/32” pitch
- (12) GN 1/1 (hotel/12”x20”) tray capacity side-by-side (on grids)
- (12) Half-size (13”x18”) tray capacity side-by-side (on grids)
- Two-year parts & labor warranty INCLUDED
- Wi-Fi connectivity INCLUDED
- Electrical cord and plug INCLUDED
- Installation kit INCLUDED
- (3) 18” x 26” stainless-steel grids INCLUDED
- Integrated automatic wash system INCLUDED
- Removable multi-point core probe INCLUDED
- Temperature range 86oF to 518oF
- (2) Bi-directional fan
- 500 multi-step program capacity
- Pre-installed/customizable programs
- AISI 304 stainless-steel cooking chamber
- Standard door is left-opening (hinged-right)
- Door rests at 60°, 90°, 120°, 180°
- Stackable with MKFA 664 TS or MKFA 464 TS
- Adjustable feet
- Extended warranty options available. Call 800-755-4777 for details
AVAILABLE OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Table - standard height MKTS 64
Floor stand / table for stacked ovens MKT 64 D
Proofer / holding cabinet MKLMA 664
Kit for mounting or stacking ovens MKSA 64
Kit for overlapping tables MKST 664
Set of four (2 with brake) casters MKKR
18” x 26” stainless-steel grid EKGAFSX
Sous-vide cooking probe MKSCSV
Detergent with rinse aid MKDET
Spray kit with support and tube EKKD
Warranty Information2 year parts & labor warranty. Extended warranty options available.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Shoulder of veal baked at low temperature in a vacuum bag
Discover with us the new video recipe with Eka combi oven Mod....
EKA RECIPE COLLECTION: FRESH BREAD
100 fragrant loaves made of wheat flour, super crispy outside ...
The pleasure of a story - Feva Restaurant: Chef Nicola Dinato
The brilliant food and wine critic Marco Colognese interviews ...